Great names for bands that may not exist.

Toxic Thumb Screws, Interest Free Checking, Pink Cow Cake, Bacon Lovers in Exile, Tiny Tawdry Laundry, Duran Duran Duran Duran, Not This Band (The Other One), Piltdown Esquires, Two Yorkshiremen Withal, Bread Purveyors, More Junk, Cafe Preachers, Soiled Sons of Eden, A Pittance for Louie, The Appurtenances, Rabid Rabbits,

Last edited:
I kinda like "The Sikk Phukks", but then I also like to eat Wire & live on the back of a Dromedary...

Kitten Sandwich, Just Dayton, Airport Confessors, Slippery When Dry, No New Taxes, The New Elephant Keepers, Duran Duran Duran Duran Duran Duran Duran...

The Cow Pokers
The Bacon Grabbers
Spontaneous Concussion
Pontius Pirates
The Wingnuts
The Phlegmtones
Pull My Finger
Push My Finger
Give Me The Finger
Minsk Onions
The Elcassettes
The MiniDisks
The Uncalled Four
The Black Kettles

Dirty Diapers

Löded Diper , the older brother's band in the "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" books.

images

The "Private Party" story brings to mind a few I thought would be fun:
To Be Announced
Special Guest
Local Group

There was also a band called "The Bloody Stools."

Their first (and only) album was called Meet the Bloody Stools!

This takes me back! Off topic a bit but it reminds me of when I went to the see the new Bond movie at the time, For Your Eyes Only. It was my first date with a British woman who was a nurse.

At the point in the film when James Bond met the Bond girl my date started laughing. I had to ask why...

The Bond girl was Judy Havelock and her character name was Melina. It turns out that Melena (pronounced the same way) is a medical term for blood in the stool. We both laughed for most of the rest of the movie.

...and now back to the thread topic!

That's hilarious, but it's been taken -- in high school we called our garage band "Fatty Acid and the O-H Radicals," after a lesson from the Organic Chemistry 12 textbook. Later on in my twenties, I played in a band called "Stool," which name was chosen largely for its potential for album titles that would never happen: "Loose Stool" (live jam), "Soft Stool" (power ballads), conversely "Hard Stool" (thrash metal) -- you get the idea. The possibilites were lmitless. Can't understand why nothing ever became of us ...

the country album could have been cornfed stool. :banana:

"steele grey and the reinbows"

"the hollywood bowlers"- throwing strikes 1st album

"polygamy and the virgins"

bloody stool could be the english prog rock album, or the gwar cover album

blues album - three legged stool

turntabilist scratch album -- stool sample

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom