Great names for bands that may not exist.

Several years ago went to Mt. Clemens to see Paul Stanley on a solo tour. Wondered the whole way up who the opening band might be. I've since learned this band has a formidable following and has been around awhile but I had never heard of them. The band name?....SLUNT.

I was in a high school band called SASNAK, which we thought was so clever as it's Kansas spelled backwards since we were big fans.

Inspired by much of the music they play at our gym ...

Lemon Juice & the Paper Cuts.

A popular bar band in the Omaha, Nebraska area is "High Heels and The Sneakers". Always thought that was a clever name. Lead singer is a lady - hence the "High Heels" part of the name.

It's in really poor taste, but I had a friend who wanted to start a punk band called "Terri Schiavo and the Feeding Tubes".

I was once, briefly, in a band called HEY CLINT! One day someone pointed out that by extending the bottom stroke on the L ... Name was subsequently changed to THE WAR POETS.

I always thought AND SUPPORT was a good band name. One of my friends wanted to call his band The Sex Pests.

Favorite local Hong Kong band name is My Little Airport.

Whisky Tango Foxtrot

Saw recently that a band has come out with an album by that name, however.

Autonomous Thumb
Chocolate Shock Therapy
Checkerhead (from "Mystery Men")
Chronic Constipation
No Forwarding Address
Fractious Bumpkin

Knives not Candy (from an old chocolate tin where our graphics folks kept X-acto knives).
The Meat Shavers (came to us while watching a cook cut thin slices of lamb for gyros)

Mozartica in the mail today \m/

23795603_2058656517698501_4299572450416074589_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom