Great summer for live music!!

jguzman21

Was just skimming some of the local venues' lineups and am pretty pumped about some of the shows. At the Mishawaka Ampitheatre on June 22 is Robert Randolph and the Family Band and on July 15 is Reverend Horton Heat. Local venues are great places to see live shows and the price is usually right....WOOOOHOOOOO!!! I'm looking forward to a killer summer with some great tunes. Who is going to see what this summer?

John :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Oh man I`d love to go see The Rev. !!! I`ll have to keep an eye out for em`. You going to see em John ?

J

Yeah I think so!! The Ampitheatre sits right on the Poudre River so the view and the music is going to be great!!! And the tix are only $20...YEAH!! Another one that looks interesting for me is Norah Jones at Red Rocks on August 15, but tix are $44.50...so I :dunno: If anyone ever gets a chance to see a show at Red Rocks I recommend it. For anyone who may not know this venue it is where U2's "Sunday Boody Sunday" video was filmed. Just came across another show for Elvis Costello in Denver on July 16....way :cool:

J----:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom