1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

Great transaction with CT Jim!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Eddy Current, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Eddy Current

Eddy Current AK Subscriber Subscriber

I purchased a Teac A-1230 from @CT Jim last month. He was terrific. He communicated regularly and provided a wealth of history, detail and actual media along with the deck. It was obvious that he had cared for both the deck and the tapes very well. His packing job was amazing. Everything arrived in perfect condition, completely well packaged and protected.

As I mentioned, Jim provided some additional tapes, along with details on the recordings of the tapes, and the history of the machine. I feel like I not only got a great deal on a machine, but I got a lot of history and "Karma" that came with the machine and his tapes. I made a deal, and made a friend at the same time.

@CT Jim is the real deal - a great, honest and wonderful person, and a great enthusiast to deal with. Thank you, Jim!

Andy

lokerola likes this.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. CT Jim

CT Jim AK Subscriber Subscriber

Thanks Andy for the thoughts!!

The tapes were made in the old days with a teac 4070G, first deck I bought when I sold audio equipment in the early 70s. The 1230 I bought to play those old tapes again, but moving stuff on to someone who also can enjoy it is a good feeling! Those tapes were stored for about 20+ years!!

Eddy Current likes this.