Greetings from Daytona Beach

bob777

Hey All, been lurking around here for a while. Boy this is a great forum! A lot of knowledgeable people here.
Was an electronics tech (audio) back in the seventies, 12 years worth, boy I loved that job, stereo all day long and worked on a lot of cool stuff. Also did some side work in car stereo with a friend that had a shop here. But ended up in defense electronics (paid more) for 30+. Had to close the shop when the last administration started downsizing the military so I guess am retired now, eyes going further south anyways.
Not much of an audiophile but love the tech end of it.
My equipment, left over from from way back then, Kenwood KR7070, Marantz 4220, Technics Sl1500, Infinity Reference One, Bose 301, sold the Revox A77. Not great but good for some toons every once in a while..

Let me one of the first to welcome you to AK.

A man with your experience is a boon for the group so don't hold back if you decide to share.

You are not alone in your appreciation of how gear works and maybe not into the listening side of the whole sound thing.

Q

Welcome from Just down I 4 at lake Helen! Howdy neighbor! I have a beginners interest in stereo repair myself. I see you ponyed up and subcribed thats a awsome comitment and Glad to see you look like you want to stick around! Lets Play! (cranks stereo to 2)

Thanks for all the welcome. This place seems to be full of good people and well moderated. Look forward to hangin out.

Thanks, that's our little Boo, he and his brother are 16 now, we lost the third brother right before Christmas.
We had their mother and father, they have been little stinkers ever since they were born.

Back
Top Bottom