Greetings from the road!

New Braunfels, TX. Guadalupe River with tressle and foot bridge that used to be a tressle and a scary flood guage. 15 feet is about 4 1/2 meters.
View attachment 1034819
View attachment 1034821
View attachment 1034823

Nice Pics there Superjazzyja..
I won`t elongate your handle in my reply/compliment to A/K`s resident long haul road warrior, as that`s already taken !! LOL !!
Take care Sir. and keep on truckin safely as you can..

Still enjoying your road posts/updates..
Keep `em coming as you can Superjazzyja..

Kind regards, OKB

Nice Pics there Superjazzyja..
I won`t elongate your handle in my reply/compliment to A/K`s resident long haul road warrior, as that`s already taken !! LOL !!
Take care Sir. and keep on truckin safely as you can..

Still enjoying your road posts/updates..
Keep `em coming as you can Superjazzyja..

Kind regards, OKB
120809alf1.jpg
Ha!

It'd be nice if that were falling on the west coast. Got a little flurry earlier today here, nothing stuck.

My insomnia is acting up tonight. Look for a new movie called "Sleepless in New Braunfels".

Mine too, ain`t it a bitch, but I already finished watching two BR DVD movies and switched my whole house system back over to back ground flash drive delivered music(look Ma, no moving or optical parts to fail !!)

Stay warm SuperjazzyJa, and keep posting those interesting pics. from your "road warrior" activities..

Take care Sir; and have a great week..

Kind regards, Bill Ferris

Mine too, ain`t it a bitch, but I already finished watching two BR DVD movies and switched my whole house system back over to back ground flash drive delivered music(look Ma, no moving or optical parts to fail !!)

Stay warm SuperjazzyJa, and keep posting those interesting pics. from your "road warrior" activities..

Take care Sir; and have a great week..

Kind regards, Bill Ferris
Yes, and I thought the captain would help me sleep. Instead, he woke up the goofiest part of my sense of humor. Mmmhmmm.....

Back
Top Bottom