Greetings from the road!

Good to see you are still keeping this thread active SJJ. Don't push the GF thing, don't try to make it work with the wrong one just because of loneliness.

That said, church is an excellent place to find a woman.

If you need some conversation any time, pm me.

Well, it's raining here in Texarkana tonight. No treat or trickers out tonight! There was a tornado watch earlier. Looks like it's just gonna be a quiet evening

Ditto.

And the temperature is dropping from the cold front. The good news is, half priced candy after midnight. Stock up.

Time for an update.

Around the beginning of November, I got fed up with the wife/mom of my employers. IE: The owners of the company are dad & son. The mom was making life as miserable for me as she could while her husband and son were out of state doing FEMA inspections.

I went to work for Salvation Army ringing bells. That kept me going until the 24th. My feet, legs, right wrist and ears all celebrated the end of that! Yes, I heard bells ringing in my head at night. It was for a good cause though and we collected over $80,000 just in Texarkana.

On Friday, the 28th, I met a man who owns a local paving co. He needed a driver and a laborer. So, not only did I get hired to drive, I got my friend hired to do the labor. We got rained yesterday and probably will today too....

Back
Top Bottom