Greetings from the Tarheel State

Tarheel

Yet another newbie from NC sending greetings to you all. Looking forward to chewing the fat with you guys and solving some of the lingering questions...tubes or solid state....analog or digital....LPs or CDs. A two channel guy here who prefers tubes, turntables, Klipschs LS hybrids, and reel to reels. Glad to be a part of such a great forum:thmbsp:

Thanks for the welcome guys. Fotno....where is Buzzardtown? I am from Wilmington.....about three miles from Wrightsville Beach.

Almost all the way yon end of the state from you... Buzzardtown is what the old folks called my neck of the woods. I'm about 35 miles east of Asheville.

Welcome Chuck. You're going to enjoy it here. I live in VA now and love it but home will always be N.C. I went to school in your neighborhood at UNC by the Sea.

Welcome Chuck. You're going to enjoy it here. I live in VA now and love it but home will always be N.C. I went to school in your neighborhood at UNC by the Sea.

Small world....so did I. I graduated in 72....what year were you J? I live about three miles from UNC-W. There were about 1000 students when I started in 67....now there are 10,000.

I was a few years behind you in '90. There were a little less than 7,000 at that time. I haven't been back in at least 10 years but my family lives a couple of hours down the road in New Bern. I get back there 7 or 8 times a year.

Trolley Stop

Yes, I was referring to the W.B. location.

There are 6 now?

Wow!! Where are they at?

By the way, there is an AKer close to Pauls Place.

Fountain Drive off of College Rd.
Front Street (down town)
Southport
Shalotte
W. Beach
And one other that slips my mind.

Thanks for the heads up on the Paul's Place AK member.

Thanks for the TS info. It was originally opened by an aquaintance of mine.

The Pauls Place AKer has a killer system. :yes:

Welcome aboard!

Care to share as to what gear you are running?

Back
Top Bottom