Grieß di! Hello from Munich!

toneriderMUC

Hello AK! I actually already posted but I figured I also should introduce myself. :)
The numbers first: 34, originally from Bonn (Germany) and a real "kölsche Jung" and now living in Munich.

I got the vintage hifi bug with a used Pio A447 that I got from a friend maybe 10 years ago. From then on I had more Pioneers, then Sansui, Kenwood, Harman Kardon, Marantz - the list is long and you know the story ;)
The all run through a beloved pair of Yamaha NS 690 NS speakers.

I will keep those Yammies probably forever, but amps come and go. Currently listening to a Luxman L210 BUT I am on the hunt for an early Sansui integrated. So the Lux probably wont last long anymore :D

With the Sansui I also want to delve into something i havent tried myself before: recapping!

Aside from vintage Hifi I also love many more old things: guitars, tube amps, furniture, MUSIC.. you name it ;)

I already had a great start here and am really looking forward to my time here :lurk:

Hello from another AK newby!

I spent a couple of days in Munich in 2001, primarily to attend a hearing at the European Patent Office. That finished early on the first morning (I won the case) so I spent the rest of my time touring the city. It's the loveliest city I've had the pleasure of visiting, anywhere! You are very fortunate to live there.

David.

Gutten tag. Wie geht es ihnen?

Spent about 'ein Jahr' in Munchen (no umlaut on my keyboard), loved your fine city. Welcome to the forums.

Back
Top Bottom