Grump and I had a fun day....

Kamakiri

The New Dynamic
We both met up outside the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland today.....exactly 401 miles for me round trip as I rolled into the driveway. Man did we have gear to swap :eek: :)

Grump drove up with his wife, and after swapping the gear between our vehicles, we toured the museum. That grump sure knows a HELL of a lot about music history!

Since they didn't allow photos inside the museum iteslf, we shot this pic in the upper lobby next to a whole bunch of giant guitars. Even though it was short, I had a lot of fun!

Crappy day for weather on the way down, but we got enough of a break in the rain to swap about a metric ton of audio goodies between our vehicles.

Weird thing, every bridge in Ohio is painted blue it seems....

Shot outside the Hall of Fame. It's right alongside the water and right by Browns Stadium. Cool :cool:

Entrance to the Rock and Roll Hall of fame. At the time I was taking pics just before Grump got there, I tried to catch the whole building, but rain kept falling in my camera lens........

Kam,
Great pics, being from Cleveland originally, I have to say your pics depict the typical weather there. I'm headed there this week-end, did you leave any audio goodies behind for me?? :)

EXCELLENT

What a great day, the kind l dream of - Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and a ton of audio goodies.

I guess in the near future "MY BESTES BUDDIES" will have a lot of stuff for sale.:D

Neat pictures Kama not often do you catch the Grumpster dressed up.;)

Wouldn't the Hall of fame "fret" if you knocked over one of those guitars?

Nice pics Kam!

Alan

Well the misses and I sure had fun. Just wish we had more time to explore the hall of fame and Cleveland.. It sure was a much nicer town then I had imagined.

I wouldn't say I know a lot about music but I know a bit about what I like :D The hall of fame was really pretty cool. As a HUGE Hendrix nut I was very happy to see him have his own wing/ exhibit. The covered who rock evolved from its beginnings to where it is now. yeah there where some big gaps but that's to be expected since its still a kinda new museum.

I tell you guys what I though was very cool ! In the Museums gift shop they sold Vinyl. Not a huge selection but hey when ever you can find brand new sealed Beatles, Stooges and Hendrix you buy them ! I just wish we could have taken some pics inside.

Thor

Kam and I swapped a TON of stuff. from me Tim mostly got his McIntosh amp and tuner. I got way to much stuff to list here but I can tell you I bet the other folks in the parking lot thought we were gonna set up a small swap meet :eek: :)

Grumpy

VERY COOL !

To bad the weather sucked, but great that (south=ya'll / north=you guys) could hook up. Grump I guess I need to send you some more boxes and packing now so you can move some of that gear. kam I know about the signs and they don't always have to be new ones. I've stopped countless times coming back into Texas.

Kam / Grump

Too bad the weather sucked. It's great you two could get together.

So you can't take pictures inside? THAT SUCKS!

What are those huge guitars on the pic? Who's were they supposed to be? What's the story behind those?

Chris

I know we're not the only on-line group that has face-to-face meetings but it just seems, for our size, we're as active as anyone. Testiment to the great group of guys we have!

MikE

MikE

I agree with you 100%

If I were closer I'd really like to hook up with a lot of the members here.

Chris

Are those guitars really big, or do you guys have to tie wooden blocks to your feet to drive? Sounds like you had a lot of fun. I hope to meet up with a few of you guys this summer as the woman and I will be driving all over New England and New York in the middle of August. Might even get up to the Falls for a beer! Do they let Texans into Canada?

Back
Top Bottom