Grumpy, help please.

bolly said:
what are you lookin' for, gear? or advice, or... :scratch2:

I want to make a "Wanted to Buy" post, don't know the proper procedure since the rule change.
Analogman

Wanted ads go in the wanted section of the classifieds. They are free so knock you socks off. Good luck

Grumpy

grumpy said:
Wanted ads go in the wanted section of the classifieds. They are free so knock you socks off. Good luck

Grumpy

Ah MrGrumpy I need help too...

Is there a lost and found listed somewhere...

I'm pretty sure I've lost my mind and I really miss it :D

Army said:
Ah MrGrumpy I need help too...

Is there a lost and found listed somewhere...

I'm pretty sure I've lost my mind and I really miss it :D

You are assuming someone will find it and turn it in :banana:

grumpy said:

Grumpy

Thanks Grumpy!
You had already responded, unbeknownst to me, while I was thanking Manitoulin.
Thanks again,
Analogman

Army

Not sure if someone found Army's mind they would turn it in. :banana:

I heard it is brand new and has hardly been used. :D :) :D

bigmacc said:

No more like a small twisted and tormented thing, that keeps bouncing around :D

How's Big Mac ? :thmbsp:

Still drinking that nasty ole Canadian beer, I forgot the brand we shared at the fest, Mooooosespizz wasn't it :lmao:

Seriously it was good stuff, as are you !

bigmacc said:

But, bigmacc, even though it has hardly been used, it's kind of like the chip amp on a Soundblaster PC card. Just 'cause it's unused, still doesn't mean it's worth anything. Want a NIB Yorx clock radio?

Army, my college roommate came from Saskatchewan (try typing that after a double neat single malt) and he called Moosehead by the same nickname. One thing about it, even 'less-favoured' Canadian beers will make you pace yourself. Can't slam 'em! Not like Golden, Colorado's finest, made for tipping back.

luvvinvinyl said:
Army, my college roommate came from Saskatchewan (try typing that after a double neat single malt) and he called Moosehead by the same nickname. One thing about it, even 'less-favoured' Canadian beers will make you pace yourself. Can't slam 'em! Not like Golden, Colorado's finest, made for tipping back.

Reminds me of a story...

I went to a week long workshop out in North Carolina three years ago. Before I left my boss and I were talking, he told me not to go drinking with any of the Canadians. This coming from a very kind hearted man, made me curious. So sure as chit I ran into and became friends with three Canadians right off the bat. So remembering what my boss said I thought what's the big deal. I can usually hang drinking beer with about anyone ( years of practice )

So the seven of us went to a local bar and sat down to do some serious bullshitting and beer drinking. Three Canucks and four Midwestern boys, Two of the Canucks bailed out early and went to the tittie bar. So sure enough one by one each of my friends from home got pretty snockered and went to bed. I was the last one barely standing, drunk off my butt when we closed the bar. Now the Canadian was sitting there damn near sober as a judge, talking fine etc... Me I had drank one for one and was just hammered.
Heading out of the bar, I'm doing all I can not to stagger, and she stops me and says it was a great evening. And if we weren't both married and of good character this evening wouldn't be over, she smiled knowingly and we both went our seperate ways :yes:

This gal was absolutely beautiful, couldn't have weighed more than a hundred ten pounds soaking wet.

So the moral of this story, well I guess there isn't one. Other than when drinking with our Canadian brothers or sister in this case. I'm a light weight :D

I still get about 4 or 5 e-mails from one of the guys a week, we pass jokes back and forth. I think I've heard more moose jokes / stories than I ever thought possible :)

My hat is always off to our Canadian neighbor's I've met a number of them. And can say I have not met one that I didn't like :thmbsp:

Army, my nieces tell stories about Michigan's finest, strongest, bravest young men, who come to Windsor in droves, about 15,000 strong, every weekend. Yes, you read that number right. When the weather gets nicer, it will jump to almost 25K. Drinking age in Ontario is 19, Michigan, 21. Well, for their first time, these strapping lads come over, on the day before their 19th birthday, and wait for the clock to strike midnight. Then they are legal. They are NOT, however, practiced. That is when they learn that the average young Canadian girl can outdrink them, no contest. After last call, the only one getting picked up is the Birthday Boy, and then, only to pour him back into his car. Not much chance for success in that state. But, you experienced that for yourself. Just imagine, though, that lesson repeats itself, every weekend.

Myself, I think the young ladies are ditching the drinks, when we aren't looking.

Back
Top Bottom