Grumpy's 2002 Woodward Dream Cruise

Nice job, Wards!
Grumpy, y'all wouldn't have had to say anything that y'all like the 64-66 Chevy II Nova's!!
They were the real sleepers on the street. The Falcon's, too. So dad-gummed light, massage 'em a bit and they would fly.
I have a fondness for the Ford 406 with the three duals, but those small blocks really had fun zippin' the rpm.
Been takin' care of the neighbors 'boys' (a Saluki and an Irish Setter) while she's with her boyfriend off to the races. He could be qualifying for the bigs at Heartland in Topeka with his Camaro.
Finally some cooler temps, could be the weekend for some good times. This summer has been a killer here, hot and super humid.
Ugh.
Ah, hope Scott doesn't break anything, he's dialed up the nitrous for the weekend.

pete, love 141 in the SHO!! That's where air slows her down.

I'll take that '52 or is it '53? Jimmy 4WD with the flames. I had a '48 Chevy in high school when everyone else had to have a TA or 'Tang. Love them old trucks!!
Brad
PS That Zippomobile is about as classic custom as they come.:cool: :cool: :cool:

Hey Ward

You did an awesome job with the pics. Thanks

Dave

Just ran them through Paint Shop Pro (easier for quick fixes than PhotoShop) did a little brighten and increase saturation for better color.

Back
Top Bottom