GTA/Ontario - Harman Kardon HK505 Integrated Amp - $60 (Toronto)

eddantes

Drone, Sector 7-G
Apparently this was H/K TOTL amp in 1978 and at $60 for 65W it is going for less than buck a watt. Might be a very nice piece.

$(KGrHqJ,!qwE-Yzs6C)KBPwEDKJMW!~~48_20.JPG

$(KGrHqN,!iME8J7qwongBPwEDL5FTw~~48_20.JPG

Still miss it.:tears:

I'll bet that you do. This integrated is one of the best HKs of that era. Not well known. Even less well appreciated. Better than dozens of other integrateds of its era that have cult followings.

If I was anywhere near this, I'd leap at twice the price. :yes:

Truly a great amp. And don't worry too much about the h/k reliability stories. Every h/k piece I have had over the years, other than my hk825 pre, have run great and dead reliably.

Sold to some other lucky bastard. That's ok... I'm still hoping for those Heathkits... though 1 day of no reply probably means I ain't gettin them either

I bought one of these from an AKer a couple years back.( $125 I think). True dual mono with more oomph than the HK receivers of the day. I need to haul it out for a listen soon.

Last edited:
I bought one of these from an AKer a couple years back.( $125 I think). True dual mono with more oomph than the HK receivers of the day. I need to haul it out for a listen soon.
It only has one transformer. Dual mono after that.

Back
Top Bottom