hahaha, I've got one and y'all don't!

bully

Concept 16.5 receiver, that is.
good grief, that is a nice MONSTER receiver.
Outdoes the big Pioneer SX-5590 in pure power, most other specs are the same, or very minor differences, neither one dominating.
Like, here you've got six, there you've got a half-dozen.
The big Concept has the cleaner, simpler design of the front controls, though that's a bit misleading. Several of the knobs are 'doubles.'
The Concept is certainly a piece that just loves to have ya CRANK it UP!
We're having a contest right now between me, the pair of speakers, and the Concept. I think we're about to up the ante.
later, guys

lets see some pics bully! Forego that next vintage piece and buy a digicam! Loosen up :D

Yeah Bully you know how much fun you could have posting pics of all your stuff? Don't get a fancy one, even a $100 one takes decent pics.

"Loosen up"?? I'm full of two diff muscle relaxants and am taking hydrocodone for my aching back!
I'm pretty loose mentally right now, but my back still hurts :dunno:
Yes, I've got a digital camera on the "to do" list :cool:

oh, what he just said "blow a 50 amp fuse" yeah, whattabout that Chelsea drugstore??

yeah, I kinda zonked and we's a ROCKIN' the house 'cause the cat's away & I've gotta PLAY

pete, first one to give a bit was the speaker, I had to back the bass control back a couple notches to about flat. Hiya, Thor!

Back
Top Bottom