hakaplan

Great intro Howard, I missed this when you posted it, you're fine gentleman always willing to share your knowledge of TT's, and your posts have helped me tremendously. Proud to make this my 900th post!

Great intro Howard, I missed this when you posted it, you're fine gentleman always willing to share your knowledge of TT's, and your posts have helped me tremendously. Proud to make this my 900th post!
Thank you, Mel, that means a lot to me and I'm honored to have your 900th post here. And congratulations on that milestone!

Again, thanks for the kind words and greetings to the folks who have posted since the last time I said thanks to the first round of folks. Does that make any sense? :scratch2:

Nice intro Dr. HK!
(you should upgrade to some vintage Harman Kardon lol)

Looking forward to having many a TT discussion (it's one of my passions as well)
Thanks for your contributions to AK

Sincerely
WopOnTour

Howard has been most helpful to me, as he has with others, in filling in the blanks for me on various cartridges and turntables. Thanks, guy!

And seems to have a good sense of humor, which I appreciate in a dentist. My own dentist sticks his head in the door and asks, in a German accent, "Is it safe???" (reference to the movie Marathon Man)

Thanks for all the help you've given me, guy!

Nice intro Dr. HK!
(you should upgrade to some vintage Harman Kardon lol)
Well, I have a Three Thirty receiver. Does that count?
Paul C said:
Howard has been most helpful to me, as he has with others, in filling in the blanks for me on various cartridges and turntables. Thanks, guy!
My pleasure, Paul and good pun. :D
Paul C said:
And seems to have a good sense of humor, which I appreciate in a dentist. My own dentist sticks his head in the door and asks, in a German accent, "Is it safe???" (reference to the movie Marathon Man)
Well then clearly you've never been in my office. Not only is that my favorite phrase, but I show the film non-stop in the waiting room. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom