handles for kenwood ka-9100?

i.pl

Sorry for this picture, 2 second exposure hand held.

i.pl

Yes. Love 'em.

Looks to me like these handles are specifically made for the KA-9100. If you use the handles you can't attach the wood side trim. It's one or the other.

Anyone have the top metal cover plates, OR a decent wood case for the KA 9100???

My wood case is damaged, but the amp dosen't have the metal top covers, so can't just take it out of the wood case.

HELP !

2x6spds:

Is there a model number on your handles? Like B-6 or B-10 or something like that? Kenwood made different handles and I need the model number to be sure I am buying the correct ones.

Hi Rhinofly

There is no designation on the handles. However, I took some close up pictures of the handles from top and side. If you like, I can e mail them to you. You can PM me with your e mail address if you like, I'll send them right off.

I do know that these handles also fit many of the same era tuners, such as the KT-7500 and KT-8300. Beyond that, don't have a clue as to the part number of model number.

The smaller integrated amps (KA-3500, KA-5500), and perhaps the smaller tuners such as the KT-5500 take a Kenwood model D-5 handle.

Back
Top Bottom