Happiness is....

Last week my 7 yr-old granddaughter was walking around singing "Sound of Silence" from the Trolls soundtrack. Warmed my heart.

Enjoy the music,
-Mark

Last week my 7 yr-old granddaughter was walking around singing "Sound of Silence" from the Trolls soundtrack. Warmed my heart.

Enjoy the music,
-Mark

Sad part of that is she relates the song to The Trolls Soundtrack, not Simon & Garfunkel. But we take our wins when we can! :thumbsup:

Running up the ASR on the Onkyo 5001's with no one else here. Finally getting to blow the dust out a bit, and also realizing this amp is unique.

Listening to a favorite album and hearing the music, picturing the instruments and NOT thinking one bit about the gear making the sound.
It's at that point you can let go of the upgraditis, but probably won't.

My two and a half year old daughter sometimes pulls a record and asks me to play it. These picks are mostly random or based on the pretty cover. Sometimes she likes it, sometimes she doesn't. BUT, recently she has begun picking a few specifically because she knows she likes it. The latest was The Marshall Tucker Band (debut). She likes side 2 best. I'll take it.

Back
Top Bottom