Happy 4th of July

wa2ise

Our (USA) 4th of July is on July 4th this year. Other countries have their 4th of July's on other days. :D
One of my friends said "Ain't you the patriotic peacock"... :)
rfc6B-08.jpg

Hey
Remember kids.
Place on ground, light, and get away.
And don't burn the whole damn countryside down.
The last part was from my dear old departed dad. Eric

To add to Eric's great post, keep a bucket of water handy, There are so many do's and do not's when it comes to fireworks, just use common sense over liquor or "Hey watch this".

Happy Independene Day, my dear American friends. Enjoy that special Tuesday together with your families and/or your friends! Have a couple of drinks if you want to, but drink with responsiblilty! :)

:beerchug:

Here in El Lay the mexicans celebrate blowing off mega fireworks starting days before Cinco de Mayo or just about any chance they can get until they run out.
The past couple of days they've been going ballistic.
Very illegal and bizarre overlooked by the LAPD:dunno::dunno:
Mexicans-Be-Like-Not-Sure-If-Fireworks-or-Gunshots.jpg

I'm just afraid that someday it will be known only as fireworks day, and the real meaning\celebration of the date will be lost. Happy 4th y'all, and keep safe.

fourthofjuly056c.jpg

my latex rubber 4th of July outfit, many people at my town's 4th of July celebration loved it, and took selfies of themselves and their friends with me in them. As you can see, I had a good time at the 4th of July town beer :beerchug: party. The guy in the left background looks to be shocked at what he is seeing.:yikes: :)

Back
Top Bottom