Happy 60th Birthday to audiodon!

Yo Don! Sorry if this is 'belated'.....but best wishes as related to your B'day!

As our friendship does go back a ways, I can most certainly attest to our hours of phone conversations exchanging ideas, concepts, and information about Fishers, Scotts, and others. I still have my Heathkit 4s as the result of our trade for one of my old Fisher 400s (if I recall). My X-202 wouldn't be working right today were it not for your help with the old 'carcass'. I'll always chuckle when I remember the 'over-cooked' transformers from too much time in the oven!! lol

As always..... my best regards my friend!!

Tom D.

Don,

As noted in the other birthday thread to you (I'll send you a link),

A little bird (perhaps the Fisher logo) told me it was the birthday today of one of the greatest to walk the planet.

I tip my hat to you, good sir- you have touched my soul with your presence and I am forever grateful for this.

Hey Don- happy 60!!!!
I think about you every day when I look at that beautiful Scott 340A you sold me many years ago. Truth be known, I just look at it while I play the companion Fisher 400 receiver sitting next to it.

All the best- Mo

Hi Don, I meant to have Stephanie include a more extended message in the card that the local group signed for you at the FrankenFest this past weekend, but I didn't get back to her in time (she and Dan had already delivered it to you). (I wasn't able to make the Fest.)

Happy 60th birthday! Wishing you all the best. Thanks always for your kindness, affability, and inspiration. Keep on enjoying some good tunes!!

Thank you for always being one of the nicest and warmest AKers in the New England group. I know that you're known around these parts as primarily a tube guy, but I've never gone the tube route, and instead you were the one that opened my eyes up to the differences that cables and DACs make, by talking to you and listening to your setups at the FrankenFests. As well as the workshops at those fests. So much wonderful knowledge that you have shared!! Your friends and family were also one of the friendliest and most welcoming groups of people that I've met, and they spoke so highly of you, when I participated in the ALS walks in Boston with your group. It was such a pleasure to meet them and an honor to walk with you, and I pledge to continue to do so in the future!

Back
Top Bottom