Happy Birhday Angela!

ckelly

Happy Birthday Angela!

I hope you have a great day with the ones you love :)

drunk-cat.jpg

Enjoy...

Your Special Day! Don't be a stranger... Thor sends his love :smlove: MikE

Happy Birthday Angela. Here is hoping thigs get settled enough in your world that you can spend more time with us. We do miss you around here.
:ntwrthy: :angel:
:D

Birthday Wishes

Angela usually when extending birthday wishes to the guys l follow a basic format: hope you have great day which equates to beer;babes and some "new" vintage audio.

There is nothing wrong with the above but for your special day l thought something else would be more appropriate.

Two of my friends are here to help me out, Carlos Santana and Pierce Brosnan. Carlos will be on acoustic guitar and Pierce will help me on the vocals.( Pierce insisted ,wants to develop his vocal talents).;)

Ok guys are you ready ,what, you want to ,or sorry l forgot ,go ahead.

"Hi Angela!"

Ok guys ready,set go.

"Happy birthday to you"
"Happy birthday to you"
"Happy birtday dear Angela"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOO YOUU"

Alright! Carlos as usually great guitar, thanks Pierce not bad loved your ending.

Angela from the lads up here in the frozen tundra of Canada "HAPPY BIRTHDAY". Ok ok Pierce already l will.

:yippy: :beer: :smlove: :angel: :guitar: :smsex: :D :D :D

Happy Birthday Angela...

from me on the east coast where it is now 16 degrees to you on the west coast where it is.... no, that's ok, don't tell me, I get the picture.

Angela

Hope ya have a great B-Day. Dont be such a stranger. Oh yeah its -4 degrees here..:yippy: :yippy:

Grumpy

Hey, thanks fellas.
You sure do know how to warm a girl's heart:nutz:

I will hopefully receive a job offer today for a job that I really want. I have been working on it for almost 2 months. It would be the best birthday ever if I could give my notice at HP today.
If I get the offer, I'll be moving to Denver.

So, as you can see, just a little further to go to get things settled down. And Chris, if I get this job, I may be down your way!
I'll be checking back in later.

Thanks to you all. It is a wonderful place to "hang" and I hope to be back in the swing of things soon.

Love
Angela:angel: :beerchug: :beerchug: :angel:

Hope all works out for ya Angela...best wishes...and happy birthday!

oh...it's 70 degrees here in sunny Illinois :D I'm inside right now tho ;)

happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:yippy: :beerchug: :bigok: :naughty: :yippy:

Happy Birthday Angela !

:yippy: :yippy:

And all the best with the job prospect.

cheers
Jack

Back
Top Bottom