Happy Birthday Rome!

Rome- Happy Birthday to the best teacher on the internet! No apple for you, I'm sending a virtual honey bun cake instead. :thumbsup:

cinn-roll-cake-4.jpg

Thank you Don, for your years of kindness you've shared with us, make this a very special day young man!

Have a Very Happy Birthday Don! - a very fine AK'er - I am proud to call you a friend.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Wow!
I can remember days of ole Rome climbing trees, flying kites, & waiting for something good on Christmas day! :D

Always wanted a color wheel for the tree, but loved to walk the time square with my mom & dad seeing one in a store display. Time surely does fly by, doesn't it?

So glad to be here on more time to say thanks to each of you for those wonderful sentiments on this ole coot's birthday. AK is The Best place on the internet full of kind hearts, indeed!!

ehoove - Thanks so much for the birthday wish my friend!

peerson - Thanks too for the birthday wish.

bobsvinyl - Ahh bob, one of AK's finest fellas, kiddie in the ole class, & friend of mine, I say thanks so much for that Honey Bun Birthday wish, its the best! :thumbsup:
Some Choco' milk would set that right off! :)

ETLS - Ahh Robert, another fine AKer, kiddie, & friend of mine. A hometown fella that surely knows his stuff. Thanks my friend & maybe I can get down that way soon to chew the fat! :) Thanks for the kind birthday sentiment!

Dave_1962 - Thanks Dave for the birthday sentiment my friend another fine AKer!
Yea, how did 62 years creep up on me! :)

Hyperion - Ahh Hype, man the cream of the crop is truly rising to the top, a finer AKer & friend for sure. Thanks my friend so much for that kind birthday wish!

meggy - Thanks meggy too for your kind birthday sentiment!

juncers - Thanks so much juncers for your thoughtful birthday wish too!

IPADave - Thanks so much IPA for your kind birthday wish!

grillebilly - Another fine AKer & friend, I say thanks so much for your kind birthday sentiment gb! :) Naw, I just hope AK doesn't get tired of me & send me on packin'! :)

pustelniakr - Ahh Rich, your kind words & friendship always keeps me grounded & this kind birthday wish indeed places a smile on my heart my friend. Thanks so much & yea my body let's me know I just can't hop out of bed & take off anymore. I have to ask my legs for permission to move these days! :) :)

jgannon - Hey there gannon & thanks my friend so much for the kind birthday wish!
Keep spinnin' those tunes!

epifanatic - Ahh epi, a fine AKer & friend I can always count on to wish me a nice birthday. Thanks so much for being a nice person!

Cactus Bob - Ahh CB, another fine AKer, friend, & kiddie! :) Alway such a kind fella & thanks so much for the kind birthday sentiment.

zebra03 - Ahh zebra, here is another fine AKer & thanks so much for your kind birthday wish!

SPL db - Ahh SPL, a fine AKer & friend I say to ya thanks so much for the kind birthday sentiment!

luvvinvinyl - Ahhh Ernie, you're a class act & hold a dear place in my heart. Thanks for putting up with me & for the kind birthday wish!

wlhd1610 - Thanks so much for the kind birthday wish!

Rome

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom