Happy-Happy-Joy-Joy! Prices are dropping on The Nividia 1080’s

transmaster

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Since I have an Asus Motherboard I have decided to get an Asus Nividia GPU. It doesn’t really make that much difference but I have ROG MoBo so I am going to install a ROG GPU to keep things in the family. I am watching the ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ROG Strix GPU. It just dropped from $579.99 to $531.02 according to the gaming blogs once the 2080 is available the 1080 will drop even farther in price.

You should see Radeon they are having a fire sale.

The Asus 1080 I want is fantastic overkill for what I need but I don’t want to upgrade my GPU anytime soon.
78B5166A-4A01-4857-8BB0-D2BCABB23F88.jpeg

It isn’t going to be as easy as I thought. I need to upgrade my power supply. I have plenty of power but not enough plugs. This PS is from the previous computer so I suppose it a good thing to do. I am going to go overboard again. I am going to replace my Corsair CX750M with a Corsair HX1200i it is a full modular PS of course. I do not need a 1200 Watt PS but this model has a CPU operated fan which in low load conditions does not run to keep things quiet. It also interfaces with the Bios on the Motherboard via USB. The price is right too.

Back
Top Bottom