attachment.php
Winter are here and my man cave is very cozy and warm:music:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 629
Last edited:
Looks great!
What stands are those speakers on? I plan to make a pair myself as a little DIY project.

Also, give us some specs!

Looks great!
What stands are those speakers on? I plan to make a pair myself as a little DIY project.

Also, give us some specs!

Thanks skipperr!
The stands I bought at good will for $8, they're about 12in tall with a slightly tilt.

The amp. PP kt120 with lundahl IT phase splitter, the amp was built using salvage PTX & chokes from a pair of organ amps. B+@ around 550v cathode bias @ 75ma per tubes, this was my first attempt at building a PP. I must say they sound as they look, "no compromise" especially with the Yamaha.

The 300b.
Drd 300b, really nice sounding amps, works surprisingly well with the Yamaha I didn't think the Yamaha have enough efficiency for them but they do, they can push the yam to ears bleeding loud before clipping.

The turntable
B&O I got for cheap to spin some vinyls but nothing special, one of these day I have to invest in a more decent TT.

CDP, Preamps,
Nad cdp, Chinese tube DAC , Chinese phone pre.

Cave
Always wanted a man cave so about two years ago I bought a 2 bedroom condo with a finish basement:banana:

Very symmetric, I like that.

can you show us the rest of your man cave? the listening spot, your discs collection maybe.

Very good and modern lighting - considering it's cave... and a nice looking one at that.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

here's a few shots of the cave

Attachments

• DSC03634.jpg
    DSC03634.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 132
  • DSC03630.jpg
    DSC03630.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 123