HARMAN KARDON 330C Signal Strength Meter

Discussion in 'Tuners' started by Mark Davis, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Mark Davis

Mark Davis Member

Ok this unit seems to be working fine now. I still have 2 problems.

1.) All tuner face fuse like bulbs are burnt out. I need a source for these and the 2 small bulbs. Power On and Stereo light.

2,)Signal strength meter does not work. I took it out and apart and the needle moves to wherever I place it and stays. Looks like no spring tension at all. I assume it should at least spring back to left when pushed to the right, Meter is part number 23-789T. Anyone know where to get one?

Please register to disable this ad.

2. dlucy

dlucy dlucy67 (Doug) Subscriber

For these in the 330A, 330B, and 330C I use LED fuse-style modules like part number 070-121 from Parts-Express. Plenty of other sources for these are out there, but I like this particular style (board trimmed to fit, higher-seeming quality).

I've successfully used the BarterTown Parts section here on AK and the listings on eBay to buy just a meter and also parts units.

Good luck and let us know what you learn.

3. Mark Davis

Mark Davis Member

Where is Barter Town Located on the website?

4. dlucy

dlucy dlucy67 (Doug) Subscriber

BarterTown is one of the forum section. We are currently in the Tuners section of AK's forums. BarterTown is a neighboring section for selling and finding stuff for sale.

5. MRL_Audio

MRL_Audio AK Subscriber Subscriber

FWIW - Barter Town is only visible to subscribers. $25 for a year and well worth the minor investment.

dlucy and ranch 22b like this.