has any one heard of electric light orchastra

harmkard330guy

If you get the electric light orchastra album and play fire on high in reverse where the jumble of words it actuly says "this song is reversable but time is not" pretty cool album.

Uhhh, yeah.
And if you play revolution #9 from the Beatles white album backwards, John Lennon is heard to say, "Turn me on dead man."

Don't think I want to hurt my stylus so I won't do it.:cool:

You can hear Jimmy Buffet singing Margaritaville if you put a conch shell to yr ear while peeing in a light socket. Try it, and give us a report back.

If you play any country music backwards you get your house back, your wife back, your truck back etc.....

Mike :)

Originally posted by shrinkboy
"she's no fun, she fell right over..."

Nick Danger, Third Eye

"Wait a minute...didn't I say that on the other side of the album..??"(listens to record backwards)...thgir ruoy on tfel on tog t"nia uoy...."It's OK, they're speaking Chinese...!"

Originally posted by ProAc_Fan
If you play any country music backwards you get your house back, your wife back, your truck back etc.....

:lmao:

......and yr dog comes back to life.

Originally posted by tentoze
You can hear Jimmy Buffet singing Margaritaville if you put a conch shell to yr ear while peeing in a light socket. Try it, and give us a report back.

Hence the wasting away part

Good one Tozer

:lmao: :lmao:

"You can hear Jimmy Buffet singing Margaritaville if you put a conch shell to yr ear while peeing in a light socket. Try it, and give us a report back."

HUH? uhh.... Wha......... I only got a buzzing noise......... I think. :saywhat: :drunk: :stupid:

...And according to Cheech & Chong, if you play Black Sabbath at 78 RPM, you'll see God...and everybody knows Cheech & Chong, they don't lie, man !!-Sandy G.

Is it true that if you play Juice Newton backwards that all of the still buried Pharoahs in the Valley of the Kings will arise and lay waste to the Universe and build a Fourth Reich with its capital in Machu Pichu?

It might be an urban legend, but I am pretty sure it's a fact.

:angel:

Your dog comes back to life...

And it's all sung in Swedish! :D

-AlphaLima

Electric Light Orchestra? Oh yeah-they were players of sort-of background music from the late 1970s-early '80s. Fronted by some guy named Jeff Lynne. Not bad, not all that good, mostly a bit overwrought, but they at least WEREN'T disco- they had a flurry of hits in like 1977-78. One of their albums was OLE-ELO, which amongst the 10th graders of the era, must have seemed profound. Reasonably pleasant pop sound-they, & The Little River Band were fairly interchangable. -Sandy G.

Hey ...I was in the 10th grade in 78!.............

Sorry ...GIF's dont work anymore....or I would post the old hippy ...sportin the peace sign.......remember that one....it was cool!!...

1978 - got my license, got laid for the 1st time, got my first decent set of speakers (Infinity Qa's) - which did experience some ELO played through them - worked two jobs to pay for my stereo habit, started a mobile DJ service, had a career ending knee injury during a High School basketball game...

...Yup, I think the Infinity Qa's were the best thing that happened that year!;)

Back
Top Bottom