Has Anyone Tried the Sophia Electric EL34-ST Tubes on a Dynaco ST-70?

Ron13a

Revolver of Vinyl
The reviewer makes them sound like they'd be an improvement over my Soviet tubes.

There's a nice article on them here:
https://positive-feedback.com/audio...-electric-el34-st-and-aqua-274b-vacuum-tubes/

Anyone used these?

18-EL34-tubes-installed-lit.jpg

I remember when Positive Feedback was a real audio enthusiasts magazine written by amateur audiophiles with real technical knowledge and was not just a shill for Chinese products and their absurd marketing claims.

I have read the blurb. Nothing of any technical substance whatsoever,just an exercise in marketing drivel.In my opinion,the writer is nothing more than a BSA (BullShitArtist).
And quite frankly,it is my firm belief that manufacturers & companes that write ''High End Audio'' on their packaging are usually the farthest from such.

I have read the blurb. Nothing of any technical substance whatsoever,just an exercise in marketing drivel.In my opinion,the writer is nothing more than a BSA (BullShitArtist).
And quite frankly,it is my firm belief that manufacturers & companes that write ''High End Audio'' on their packaging are usually the farthest from such.
I agree. A completely uninformative crock of marketing shirts.

If they had just stuck it in a pretty box labeled 300B and left it sit on the shelf for a while they would have got that 300B sound.

Back
Top Bottom