Hat off in a restaurant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The MAGA cap and Denny's reference was just my attempt at satire. I actually think Trump is a threat to our Democracy. My sense of humor rarely works on the web. But hey, how about that Grand Slam senior special?

I was recently in a restaurant in San Diego's Balboa Park called 'The Prado'. When I realized that I had my non-political cap on - I thought about taking it off, I looked around and there were several other patron wearing caps, so I left it on. This is a four star, $$ restaurant in California. California. Maybe it is a different standard.

I would never go all 'get off my lawn' old fart on a relative over a cap and spoil the dinner.

Thanks for your share. Satire has never been one of my strong points...I do understand sarcasm, and tend to use it at times, but it has come back to bite me as well.

Take care and have great listening.:music:

Q

Ok in post 18 I commented on the youth not learning manners and respect because of the elders behavior not doing it or teaching it. I did that because a few member in this thread keep brining rud Political remark to the thread. You all know better but you don't care about rules or others, it's a entitlement just like the OP's nephew exhibited. I guess this thread needs to be reported to take the trash out .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom