Heads up - Ikea Expedit on sale

saunadog

Unsatisfied
This Sunday, November 27 it will be half off ($20 instead of the usual $40). This is for the smaller, 2 x 2 unit. Plenty of posts praising it's virtues as an LP shelf. I don't work for Ikea or have any affiliation whatsoever. I think that there is a limit of 2.

Thanks for the post.
Do you know if the regular size ( 2 x 4) model is also discounted?
That is the one I'm interested in.

Thanks for the post.
Do you know if the regular size ( 2 x 4) model is also discounted?
That is the one I'm interested in.

I just searched the Ikea website, and it does show the 2 x 4 model for $69.99. You could pick up 2 of the 2 x 2 though and pocket $30. Stack them on top of one another or side by side :yes:

I just searched the Ikea website, and it does show the 2 x 4 model for $69.99. You could pick up 2 of the 2 x 2 though and pocket $30. Stack them on top of one another or side by side :yes:

That seems the way to go just for the versatility alone.

Store pick-up only. Bummer. Even if there was one within a reasonable distant to me, I would not brave that black friday insanity.

Get there before the store runs out, unless, as many retailers do, they only order in a few to bait you then while you're there and in a buying mood they got you in a vulnerable spot and you end up buying something else.

My experience is Ikea will have too few in stock, sell out within an hour of opening, and offer no rain checks.

Unless you are waiting at the door before they open, in the hour it takes to drive there, they'll probably be gone.

I'm sure that's not the case everywhere, but it's been my experience in their Frisco and Round Rock, Texas stores.

Grabbed a couple today. Was in and out for me. went through the checkout area to aisle 3 bin 12. Empty! they moved the sale stock out mid floor for easy access. Plenty were loaded on carts and plenty of these were still left. I was not there at opening. Not a bad day. My next move was to Jordans Furniture. That will be another post in another thread. :thmbsp: :D

Back
Top Bottom