Heard of this Subwoof company ?

Grumpy -

I have the VTF-2, excellent sub. Not boomy like my Klipsch, nice tight bass for movies and music.

g

Grump

Heard of them but never actually heard one of their speakers. Have never read anything but good about them, right up there with SVS subs.

Thanks guys. I asked cuz I just sold Dr. Hsu an item on Ebay and he invited me to check out his wares on that site. Honestly I am not a fan of Subs and know very little bout em. I was mostly curious since i never heard of the Brand. Does look like very nice stuff.

Grumpy

Was he gonna give ya a deal? You should invite him to AK! Be cool to have a manufacter on board ;)

Not really looking for a deal for me but if he wants to come on board with AK he is more then welcome to pass along deals to the members :thmbsp:

Yup, that's a well regarded sub manufacturer. A buddy of mine here in town has the VTF-3 and it is a killer sub. Very tunable and hits the mark well on all levels. Love to see that company on board here!

HSU subs

These are fine subs, very smooth and accurate sound, tight. . .You here about them a lot over at The Hometheater Forum. . . .BTW. .That I dont frequent anymore, tired of argueing over interconnects and the latest tweaks to 200 dollar receivers. . .Or HT in a box reviews on and on. . . .Some good info however. . .Not all bad but not as good as this forum. . . .IMO. . .

Back
Top Bottom