Heard this one?

RuSsMaN

Pudknocker
A man boards a plane and takes his seat. As he settles in, he glances up and sees a very beautiful woman on the plane. He soon realizes that she is heading straight towards his seat. Lo and behold, she takes the seat beside his.

Eager to strike up a conversation, he blurts out, "Business or vacation?" She turns and smiles and says, "Business. I'm going to the Annual Nymphomaniacs Convention in Chicago." He swallows hard. Here is the most gorgeous woman he has ever seen, sitting next to him, and she's going to a meeting of nymphomaniacs!!

Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asks her, "What's your business at the convention?" "Lecturer," she says. "I use my experience to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality." "Really?" he says, swallowing hard. "What myths are those?"

"Well," she explains, "one popular myth is that African-American men are the most well-endowed, when actually it is the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another popular myth is that French men are the best lovers, when actually it is the men of Hispanic descent. However, we have found that the best potential lover in all categories is the Southern redneck."

Suddenly, the woman becomes a little uncomfortable and blushes. "I'm sorry," she says. "I shouldn't be discussing this with you. I don't even know your name."

"Tonto!" the man says. "Tonto Gonzalez," but my friends call me BUBBA!"

How can you tell if a redneck is married?
There is tobacco spit stains on BOTH sides of his pickup truck.
:smsex:

Back
Top Bottom