Hello all you music loving SOB's

Mozitgoes

I want to say hello all to this forum community..... I'm a newbie here...thou I have been in love with music since a pre-teen and in a few years will be a 1/2 century years old (Ugggg).

I'm from the mid-west (WI).
A bit about me... live alone but have a significant other (for going on 13 years) that we see each other for the most part on the weekends. The reason being because of our struggles with all things life throws at you....taking the crooked with the straights sort of speak.

None the less....as I type on my computer (work 8hrs on the road and work 12-14hrs a day total) right now is my at home work computer down time ... listening to my I-tunes in the back ground on my computer little AlTech's (Police Roxanne), I thought why not join this informative site and say TGIF to all.

I love ALL music and some of my favorite is Rockabilly, Rock, Country (Old & New), 80's heavy metal .. heck there isn't really much I won't listen to.... even Adele has a voice you have to appreciate. I'm a big fan of Elvis, Johnny, Stray Cats, Waylon....you all get it! We like what we like.

Music is a big part of my life. It's there when your emotions need it to be there. Regardless of the world is dishing to you.

Sorry for rambling...I'm excited that I finally joined.

My other half that lives 50 miles away isn't this way tonight so I have a little more free time from work tonight to again say hello to all and Thank you for having the newbie say hey!

Last edited:
Welcome one SOB to another..What part of the midwest ?

Back
Top Bottom