Hello from Belgium

TheMelly

Hi, I'm a longtime lurker from the forums at Audiokarma. Always has been of my 'go to' sites when I spot some audio gear at a flea market or the classifieds. I've been 'in' audio since the mid-eighties when I got my first set a Philips FP set, the record player lasted me almost thirty years, the amplifier and tape deck maybe ten. I've been through a lot of audiosetups after the Philips amp broke down. Selfmade amps from a friend, Marantz 2238B with HPM-100 speakers, Onkyo TX4500MK2 with the same HPM's (liked this combination more), and now a Realistic SA2001 with B&W DM7 speakers. I look forward to participating at this site, I'm not very tech savy but love music :)

We would like to thank you folks for kindly dropping in
You're all invited back again to this locality
To have a heaping helping our hospitality
(Audiokarma Hillbillies, that's what they call 'em now,
Nice folks Y'all come back now, ya hear?)

I Know Manakin Pis...Bet a BUNCH of the rest of y'all do, too...1st met him in 1974...Had a return school trip in 1978...A LOT of self-appointed Guardians of Public values & morals stay ALL Torn Up over this rather delightful little statue, but he always seems to prevail over his detractors..

Welcome to the AK Crew.

The love of music:music: we're born with. Guess we just discriminate as the years move on as do we.

The tech side just takes time as well, just watch the depth before "wading in", eh?

Q

Back
Top Bottom