Hello from cozy Hartford South Dakota

What is a really good matching Sony receiver with tubes to match my 1975 PS 3750

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fredsVinal

Hi everyone I am a serious music enthusiast listener I actively go to many concerts and enjoy pretty much all things music and music related just very very recently got into the vinyls. I made a purchase of a Sony PS 3750 and now and going to be looking for possibly getting a receiver that will match it to get that original sound I currently have a Yamaha RX a2020

Welcome to AK! - I can't help with your question - but you might want to post it (I suggest without the poll) in the 'General Audio Discussion' sub forum here on AK.

Welcome , benvenuto :) RX A 2020?Excellent device...Link the Sony TT to Yamaha Receiver's phono input and set it to Pure Direct...Ciao :)

Welcome neighbor!

Nice turntable. My first table was a Sony, ca. 1977, but farther down the line up than yours.

Have you tried the table with the phono input on your Yamaha? While a modern receiver, my experience with Yamaha is that they are relatively smooth, neutral sounding amps.

I currently run my 70's era Kenwood tables on a Sony TA4650 vfet and the other on an early 60's Bell Tube integrated. Like the sound on both.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom