Hello from Dallas

Natasha Bell

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say "hello" to everyone. I was a member here several years back, but had so many personal issues at the time that I had to end my membership. I am glad to be back, as this is a really nice community here. I'm a foreign language teacher by profession, and an avid music fan on the side. I am looking forward to being on this site.

Tasha :)

Last edited:
Howdy.

Nice avatar.

Thank you so much :) That is me with a good friend at a Halloween party a couple of years ago.. The guy right behind me, in the glasses with the dazed look, is my husband, LOL. I thought this picture would make a wonderful avatar. I see your in DFW too!!! :)

----------------------
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I really appreciate it!

A kiss to all...
Tasha :)

Your husband's indazement is readily understandable.
Your friend married?

Heeee heeee :) That is sweet!! As far as Monika being married, no she is not. Now if you fly on American Airlines often, you might have run into her on occasion, as she is a senior flight attendant with them here. Being from DFW: If you are at the airport (don't know about Love Field), American used her in several of their advertisements that are posted throughout the terminals. She is the German girl in the dirndl. The irony about that is that she doesn't speak a word of German other than "guten Tag" and "auf wiedersehen" (although I have been trying to teach her), and I am a German teacher by profession; besides that, the blue and white dirndl she was wearing in the advertisement is mine. LOL :rflmao:

Back
Top Bottom