Hello From Dallas

Vintage71

Hello, I have been lurking the forums for awhile, thought I'd finally join in the fray and start asking some questions of the experienced community here. After cleaning my basement recently, I fired up an older Sony multi-function unit that has a few non-functioning features but does have a good tuner and great speakers and I have hooked up an old Walkman for cassette play. This rebooted my subconscious, my dreams from teenage years and memories of various parents' bad ass rack and wall systems that I grew up around. Now I feel the bug to put together something for myself in the old tradition. After mentioning this to friend, he passed over a couple of pieces that need some attention, but have started me down what I hope to be a long and fruitful path into vintage sound. So, hi all, see you on the Infinity forum next!

Alright Vinatge71, I worked on Jefferson Blvd for 12 years. Good times, but the area has changed quite a bit lately.
I live in the Seagoville area, quite a little jump from there! :)

Rome

a member since 2003, and Oak Cliff for far, far longer, right here, Vintage. welcome, and DCM got to you first with the question about basements....?

Alright Vinatge71, I worked on Jefferson Blvd for 12 years. Good times, but the area has changed quite a bit lately.
I live in the Seagoville area, quite a little jump from there! :)

Rome
Oh its changing like crazy now, the whole vibe is being reinvented here. not sure it will be recognizable soon.

Back
Top Bottom