Hello, from East central Indiana

Harley Fan

Hi, folks.

I've lurked for a day or two. And just read the Lurker's Guide, that made me smile. So, here I am.

I have an old Superglide, which takes a significant amount of my modest budget, but I'm wanting to upgrade a home audio mishmash, made up of dusty stuff, some of which was given to me, that has been in my source of tunes in my garage/woodworking shop/motorcycle shop for the last 20 years.

I cleaned up and moved all this stuff in the living room, and picked up a nice serviced Technics turntable and I'm in pig's heaven, re-discovering vinyl.

Now, back in the day, '77ish, I had a modest Yahama system (long gone) and it all came back to me, how enjoyable LISTENING (not hearing) is. And, being a gadget guy, wanting to upgrade is a character defect.

Anyway, I'm no stranger to bike-type forums such as this, so I thought I'd join, and learn. Signing on, in my listening chair, with Miles Davis spinning... :)

Welcome to AK! I'm a dis-placed Hoosier, I remember going to the Muncie airport restaurant years back with my dad, they had great breakfasts and burgers back in the day.

Folks, that was a nice welcome. Still lurking, and reading. I'm solidifying some questions, and will put them in the appropriate spot(s).

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom