Hello from Metro Detroit

dwysywd

Hi, my name is Jeff and I am becoming an audiophile... my nickname is DWYSYWD and its my motto,
Do What You Say You Will Do; if only more people lived by this motto, things would be much different.

Anyhow, just purchased some equipment and was researching it which led me to this forum.
I like older functional equipment. I am not hung on an era or type. I have some nice weird old stuff.
I have come to appreciate music my entire life, but until recently, never really monkey'd around with the electronics because I have been busy with 2 kids growing up. Now I have one in college and one in HS and I am getting small bits of me time when I am willing to make it.

Day job: I work for a large internet bank.
Military: Michigan Guard, 2BN 1BDE, MOS 38B
Side Hustle(s): Teach finance at the local community college; own rental property; help run our family butcher shop and a few other things I can't mention here! LOL

Hobbies: Scuba, still play over 40 soccer league, hunting, shooting guns, working on my barn and now working on audio equipment.

I take an enormous amount of pride in doing something right and doing something I didn't know how to do before and succeeding. And when I try something and fail... there is always youtube!

Welcome! AK is well populated with SE MI members. Make sure you check out the SMAC thread in the Regional Groups forum.
Whereabouts are you? I'm in Warren.

Back
Top Bottom