Hello From Michigan

Welcome from another Michigander. :)

Welcome to the forum. I've been to Marshall many times. Great little city. Love the Schlotzsky's and Win Schulers there.

Hey Guys,
Wow, Thanks again for all the warm welcomes.
This feels very good to be received in such a manner.

I have spent some time now looking over the forum and finding my way around. You guys have assembled an impressive body of knowledge here. One could spend considerable time here and still only scratch the surface of all the material available.
I will seek to contribute as best I can while also maintaining some measure of professional distance. I am very biased towards our offerings and I fear that will shine through.
I truly hadn't realized just how large a group you all have become.:thmbsp:
I really need to get out more often.:D

Cheers
Darrel:)

Like grumpy said earlier...Welcome ...from another Michigander...

Too bad I'm in Texas!!....

Hope to see ya at the 2008 AK fest!....:thmbsp:

I used to be in Saginaw...

Hey Guys,
Thanks again for the welcomes !
Very cool to receive.:thmbsp:
I must comment on all the very creative Avatars.
Lots of fun seeing what you guys have come up with!
-Darrel :)

Welcome Darrel. I consider you a valuable asset to these forums and to audio in general.

Thanks for thinking outside the box.

If you are going to AK Fest and bringing speakers, I think this will be my first trek to the Fest.

Welcome Darrel. I consider you a valuable asset to these forums and to audio in general.

Thanks for thinking outside the box.

If you are going to AK Fest and bringing speakers, I think this will be my first trek to the Fest.

Hey Ejfud,
That is very kind of you to say, Thank you

Yes, I am bringing all the performance grade drivers, finished speakers as well as raw drivers.

We will also be showing off the new Sterling Silver Iris drivers.
We will have finished Tube amps made from our kits and a few high end custom jobs from some very well respected men in the tube world. We are getting offers from all over to provide gear for our room so we have no clue what all will be on display. We may also have our drivers show up in others rooms as well. Lots of commercial interest in using the Silver Iris line.
It's a good day to be in audio.
If you do make it, and I highly recommend everyone plan on it.... Please stop by and say Hey to Diana and I. Looking forward to it.

Darrel :)

Welcome aboard Darrel,

My wife and I try to make it out to Marshall ever 2-3 years to eat some Prime Rib at Schuler's. She went to college at Albion, so we like to go walk around the old stomping grounds once in a while.

Welcome aboard Darrel,

My wife and I try to make it out to Marshall ever 2-3 years to eat some Prime Rib at Schuler's. She went to college at Albion, so we like to go walk around the old stomping grounds once in a while.

Hey Dnewma04,

Thanks,

I suspect Marshall will look mostly unchanged from your last visit.
We are the stereotypical town that time forgot. Each year we have our annual historic home tour and folks from all over come here to tour these beautiful old homes.
We do home improvements, professionaly by Day and this audio afterwork and evenings/weekend/middle of the night, before work, on lunch breaks etc.:D
We love working in these older homes and it's more like guardianship rather than ownership for many of the home owners.
Our local economy depends on tourism to some degree and the town reflects the charm needed to keep people coming back.
This weekend sees countless Halloween decorations and leaves are falling fast. Autumn in the mid west ... love it.

-Darrel

Back
Top Bottom