Hello from Michigan

Welcome to AK, Mike. Watch out, I think there's even one or two Youpers on here. :) (no, not me)

Nothing wrong with an HK 330, but IIRC, it was a smaller model. Wouldn't those Fishers benefit from a wee bit more power?

Thanks for the welcome! Even for us, Youpers are kinda like the red-headed step-child, if you know what I mean! :lmao:

I have been looking at a Fisher RS-1058. I know, it's no 1060, but this one is really in good shape. :thmbsp:

Mike :D

Hey V-Freq!

Howdy.

You're among many from MI who've found this place. I'm over in the lower RIGHT corner.

Welcome.

B:thmbsp:

Hey Bluzmaster!

Howdy.

You're among many from MI who've found this place. I'm over in the lower RIGHT corner.

Welcome.

B:thmbsp:

Howdy right back ATCHA!! Lower LEFT or Lower RIGHT, we're all below the BRIDGE!!:thmbsp: Am I right? (Inside joke):scratch2:

Hello Mike-I'mf rom the East Lansing area-where ya at on the hand?

Not that far away from ya - at about the 4 o'clock position and about an hour away from ya!:thmbsp: I'm just north of Battle Creek, in Barry County.

Last edited:
Well I guess you can tell from screen name where my roots are.
Born in MI and thats where all my relations are from. My Dad was in the military and we only got back for visits and when he was overseas.

Still consider it home though, no matter how many years I have spent in the Mid-Atlantic area listening to the locals try to tell me they play football in the ACC.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine
Well I guess you can tell from screen name where my roots are.....

Tough to get away from, it's kinda like a tattoo...

Yeah but on the plus side since I am from the thumb it is easy to tell peope where you are from in MI. I just have to point mid-way on my thumb..... :)

St.Clair/Sanilac area for those of you now looking at you thumbs and trying to match up the geography......... :)

....Yeah but on the plus side since I am from the thumb it is easy to tell peope where you are from in MI. I just have to point mid-way on my thumb..... :)

That is a fact Wolverine! But I have found that you want to make sure that people understand that you're giving them a geography lesson...otherwise they think you're telling them to "talk to the hand"! :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom