Hello from MN!

palindrome

Hello everybody! I've been lurking around here for over a year now and slowly buying up bunch of vintage gear. I decided it was time to join the forum and introduce myself. The wealth of information here is incredible!

My other hobby has become less affordable as of late so I have been getting into buying vintage stereo equipment in the last couple of years. I have a Marantz 2250 running a pair of Advents in my poker room, a Harman Kardon 730 running some Klipsch SF-2s in my bedroom, and am in the middle of getting a new rig put together for the living room. I just picked up a pair of ADS L810s today that I want to pair with a Pioneer SX-939. I think it's fair to say I'm hooked!o_O

It's been a blast so far! I can't wait to see where it all goes.

Welcome! Yeah...you've got it bad:)

My other obsession is collecting poker chips. I tend to have poor impulse control when amassing things I find to be interesting.

full

5381584506_1e60dddeb2_b.jpg
6778230210_75bb8f004a_o.jpg

Hello everybody! I've been lurking around here for over a year now and slowly buying up bunch of vintage gear. I decided it was time to join the forum and introduce myself. The wealth of information here is incredible!

My other hobby has become less affordable as of late so I have been getting into buying vintage stereo equipment in the last couple of years. I have a Marantz 2250 running a pair of Advents in my poker room, a Harman Kardon 730 running some Klipsch SF-2s in my bedroom, and am in the middle of getting a new rig put together for the living room. I just picked up a pair of ADS L810s today that I want to pair with a Pioneer SX-939. I think it's fair to say I'm hooked!o_O

It's been a blast so far! I can't wait to see where it all goes.
Nice to have you here . Is your name Bob ? :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom