Hello from new paltz ny

merdy

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
i originally joined AK in 2006 ,but hardly posted as I was very involved in diy and working with many musicians.
I used to get my yearly happy birthday greetings but it stopped after I turned over fifty,and good I did not get a reminder.
I am semi retired now and will have more free time to socialize on the web,still a very diy guy with tubes horns and vintage.
I have now been involved in audio for 45 years now ,and still enjoy good tunes with cooking and martinis and single malts
I have lived and worked in London,Milan,Berlin,Tokyo and always enjoyed hunting for equipment and music
Happy Halloween fellow audionerds

Welcome welcome!
Horns & Tubes - Good!
Single malts - Good!

i originally joined AK in 2006 ,but still a very diy guy with tubes horns and vintage.
I have now been involved in audio for 45 years now ,and still enjoy good tunes with cooking and martinis and single malts
I have lived and worked in London,Milan,Berlin,Tokyo and always enjoyed hunting for equipment and music
Happy Halloween fellow audionerds

WhiskySun_4780.jpg

Welcome back to AK.

Glad you got that other "stuff" outta the way so you can get down to some serious listening.

Q

Greetings Ulster County from Orange County (at work, anyway)! BTW, who were the musicians you were working with? Anyone from Woodstock, NY?

Thank you all , a round of beers to everyone.
Not sure where to even start posting as yet ,so much to read and catch up,but I will find a place.
Mike p ,no one from Woodstock as yet ,last few years working mostly with Brady blade,some custom mic mixer for Gaga,and over the last 6 months the group gorrilaz,and going forward with their drummer Pauli.

Back
Top Bottom