Hello from Romania!

ReLLaXX

Vintage Fan
Like I said, a big Hello from Romania (Europe :yes:).

I am into sound, music and audio gear for almost 12 years now. Did almost everything from studying instruments to vocal, dj-ing, radio, outdoor and indoor sound systems, pro and competition car-audio and offcourse, home hi-fi.

Vintage fan all the way, I have a few Pioneers arround, Celestion Studio Monitor 66 for main speakers, some old (simply beautiful) Sony's, some small receivers (Sansui & HK) and a few others goodies. They keep coming in, so it can only be good. A few years ago I sold everything I had (20 pieces +) and this year I decided that some things just have to be. Like home hi-fi and vintage gear. So... I am back in the bussines. I was a simple reader for some time now, it was time to register finally and bug you guys! :smoke:

Glad I found you!

PS: Excuse my english, I am doing my best!:scratch2:

Welcome aboard!!! Your english is pretty good! Did you do a Sound Quality car or dB car (loudness)..

Do you collect vinyl as well? I actually enjoy a lot the Qualiton label for classical music.

Hello to you and welcome to AK. Your facility with the English language appears sound. :thmbsp:

We have another Romanian about. I'm sure he'll pop in and say hello soon enough.

I wouldn't worry about your language skills. As an aside, I know several Romanians who live here in the States. You'd never guess that English was not their native tongue if they didn't tell you.

Welcome, ReLLaXX, (Relax)....you have heard a lot of different audio situations first-hand....now, in Italian-English, I say, "if'a you don't post and'a participate, I kick'a your butt"....your English is fine....for all I knew, it was some Guy in Dallas actin' like he was from Romania....again, Welcome!.....

Welcome aboard!!! Your english is pretty good! Did you do a Sound Quality car or dB car (loudness)..

Do you collect vinyl as well? I actually enjoy a lot the Qualiton label for classical music.

Both SQ and SPL cars. Most prizes won with SPL cars, because I was a EMMA (European Mobile Media Asociation) sound quality judge and I did not want to compete with cars done by me. Not because there whould of been any problems, but I just liked more the SPL part, doing the SQ part at home. Plus, at a SPL contest you use a SPL meter and find out quick what you are all about. There is a lot of work involved in SPL cars and subwoofer enclosures, it is not easy to take them to the limit. SQ cars are also hard to do. Well, both of them fun when at the end all pays off. Now we are working on two big projects, SQ cars, one of them equiped with the Focal Utopia No 7 , 3 way kit. Maybe sometime I will post some pictures with a few of the toys we did. Some are really fun.

Thank you guys for the warm welcome. Where's my romanian fellow? :smoke:

PS:WhiteSE, I have a lot of vinyls (200+), most of them waiting for a good turntable... Don't have one right now. Most of them classical and instrumental music. A few years past since I have not touched them. Soon...maybe. :thmbsp:

We need to get you into Tooobs...Big time..(grin) What kinds of cars you like ? Are there many-ANY- American cars in Romania ? Are you old enough to remember much about Ceausescu ? Gee, I'm a nosy so 'n' so, ain't I ?

Back
Top Bottom