Hello from Shropshire UK

JohnPCT

Hello - I'm a long time browser on this site and it's about time I joined. I've just sold off most of my main system (Unison Research amp /AudioNote CD player & Phono stage and Nottingham Analogue deck and decided to bring some old stuff out of the attic like a 90's DPA Renaissance amp and B&W 700 series speakers and build a new cheaper system that I won't mind sharing with my kids. Looking forward to joining in the conversation.
regards
John

Welcome lad from the land of the Brit "Quad". Great gear!

Glad to hear that you kept some yer past equipment and still in the sound game.

Q

Hello - I'm a long time browser on this site and it's about time I joined. I've just sold off most of my main system (Unison Research amp /AudioNote CD player & Phono stage and Nottingham Analogue deck and decided to bring some old stuff out of the attic like a 90's DPA Renaissance amp and B&W 700 series speakers and build a new cheaper system that I won't mind sharing with my kids. Looking forward to joining in the conversation.
regards
John
Hi John, also just joined and good to meet a UK fellow! In all honesty I have no idea about what you quoted apart from the B&W700s, its all alien to me even though I have been heavily into sound kit since the early 1970s to speak of.
I'm a Sony freak, ref, cassette, R2R, portable, mixers, etc, and a huge UK chart fan, etc... the list is literally endless.

I would welcome a chat chaps.

Regards from a sunny London.

Back
Top Bottom