Hello from Washington!

KiyoKatu

Hey there everyone! I just wanted to stop in and introduce myself in the appropriate place.

I found several posts on this forum through various searches and whatnot, but what got me to register was when I picked up a Pioneer CT-F9191 cassette player that needed some service. Primarily it was just maintenance that needed to be done on the unit, but thanks to many great posts on here, I knew what items needed particular attention on these decks. I was able to check all the known trouble areas while I was digging into it and replacing belts and lubricating pivots.

That player is actually a birthday gift for a friend of mine that has a desire to get into cassettes, but wanted help finding something nice for actually playing them.

My real passion in music is for vinyl and turntables, and right now I am in the middle of researching an upgrade for my Technics SL-1700, since I'm about to sell that.

Thanks for the great forum guys, and even if I don't post frequently, I'm sure I'll be on here plenty just reading all the posts that I can learn from!

Back
Top Bottom