Hello my name is Tal and I'm and audioholic..

Ahhhh The UPS man Cometh!
ugh!
This thing is really a beast!
It's like 18"x20"X8" wow! it's the size of one of my big vintage sansui and just as heavy :naughty: 50lb! :banana:
I'll get some pictures up shortly.. now it's time to hook her up and hear her sing...update to follow.

Tal

i typically dont care too much for the black faced units, my Luxman is only passable, but this is a real looker!

Thanks!
I typically like the look of vintage but this is nice.
I find it's looks appealing!
Clothed..

kinda looks like me Denon 2800...

at least the face...great looking....if you want a CD 2800 to match let me know!

shweet!!

Pogue

I bought another set of speakers yesterday and am ashamed to admit I'm hiding them from the wife. Actually they are with so many other speakers in the basement she hasn't noticed them yet. :) My co-workers are discussing an intervention. I need to get a grip!

cubdog

so much gear so little time, or power for that matter

I hear ya' brother..
Now I am in pain.. I got new gear but I can't implement it in my good rigs because the power has been out for 14 hours..so I come to work to have light and somewhere to go other than staring out my window waiting for northern to come and fix the damn line.
I got my fix but still got the jones.
Tal

Last edited:
cubdog said:
I bought another set of speakers yesterday and am ashamed to admit I'm hiding them from the wife.
ashamed? i thought this (buying and hiding) was how it is done. now what you should be ashamed of is not posting pic's.

Pogue,
I assume the cd 2800 is a cdp?
does it share the styling and build quality of the 2000r?
I have space as this is an integrated and the lack of need for a pre opens some cabinet space :naughty: hmmm..
Send me some details at your convenience..
See I'm posting this reply in the right thread that's for sure.
Thanks,
Tal

sorry...I ment to say DVD 2800..

I use it onlt for two channel so I forget it is a DVD players lol ...I had zero issues with it shes in great shape...Peace-out! Pogue

Buying and hiding gear from your wives?!? You guys should be ashamed!

I prefer the honest approach; have so much gear that even if you put it out in plain sight, she won't notice!

Back
Top Bottom