Hello to everyone from Pearland Texas

flooring3252

Stan here

I was e-mailed a link for this site thru someone on E-bay. I`ve been trying to find parts for a Sansui G 9000. I bought a G 7000 on E-bay about 2 years ago that sounds GREAT, but the G 9000 I bought on E-bay about a year ago was packaged poorly, and had a bent volume, and tuner knob. My repair tech told me that the pots on the volume are cracked making the right speaker go on, and off. It makes me sick to think that someone would not take the time to properly package vintage stereo equiptment.

If anyone can help me, or if you have any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated...

If your into vinyl check this out http://store.acousticsounds.com/store.cfm

Welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay. I also hope you are not affiliated with the business link you provided.

Welcome to AK.

Welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay. I also hope you are not affiliated with the business link you provided.

If you are, the rules clearly state you must send me #10 albums of my choosing.

No, not affiliated with them. I was amazed to find something like that out there. Who ever thought vinyl would make a comeback, and better quality than we had...

Nice t'have ya ! Where is Pearland ? My father goes out to Lubbock from Tennessee about every 6 weeks-couple months.

Back
Top Bottom