Hello world!

MrSlacker

Hey guys. I am new here. However, I am a long member of Head-Fi.org which I am sure a lot of you are familiar with. (If not, check it out.) I live in NYC and just started college last week. I have lotsa hobbies from audio to snowboarding to computers. I am getting my 1st vintage receiver and this seems like the best place to get info and help.

My name is Albert, and I am an addict. :banana:

Hi Albert,

Have a great time in college, and welcome to AK. Oh, you'll get plenty of help here on vintage audio equipment :D

Damn ! I wish I was your age, starting college all over again...My parents deposited me at University of Richmond as a wide-eyed freshman about this time in Nineteen-feckin'-Seventy-Five...Thassa LOOOOOONG time ago..Welcome to AK !

Welcome! I have read headfi a lot, it's a very useful site. Looking forward to some interesting 'phone discussions.

Welcome to AK. I credit Head-fi with getting me going with my current digital setup which of course feeds into my Sansui AU-777. The best of both worlds-vintage and digital audio. I was so impressed with the results I ditched my Pioneer Elite stuff.

Cheers.

I ride 157 O-Matic Boron with Burton Cartel bindings and 32 TM-Two boots.

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Very nice.

We (the famliy) have about 10 boards between the 4 of us. Burton, Rossignal, K2, and a Liquid board(I think thats all, kinda have a problem with snowbaords, bindings ect. that I do with stereo gear :D )

Very nice.

We (the famliy) have about 10 boards between the 4 of us. Burton, Rossignal, K2, and a Liquid board(I think thats all, kinda have a problem with snowbaords, bindings ect. that I do with stereo gear :D )

You can never have too many boards.. and audio gear :smoke:

Back
Top Bottom