Help name Kam's kid

Kamakiri

The New Dynamic
My wife and I have been bitching back and forth to try and find a good name for our upcoming son. So, I figured I'd turn this one over to my AK buddies :D

Got any good (and not too wiseassed) ideas? The following names are out:

Michael (4 Michaels in the family)
Joseph (that's the other kid)
David (2 of them in the family)

Noah

Gyro (japanese for second son) I actually know a Gyro,he is my niece's brother in law)

Becker (after one of your fav.artists)

How about a good Viking name?
Tor, Haakon, Idar, Leif, that'd certainly confuse people :D
Probably a little Viking is everybody that came from areas accessible to the longboats :eek: :cool: :p: :D ;)

How 'bout Tiny Tim, Shiny Tim, Kamron, Kamakiri :D or even Tim Jr.?
Of course, Mac is good, Marantz, Fisher, or if ya want to scar him for life......Yorx or Soundesign :p: If you want to go exotic then Onkyo would work, though Sherwood is a good name too. There are a ton of good names just sitting on your shelf.
However, I was watching Xena when I picked our daughters name.......Nope, Xena wouldn't fly, but Gabrielle did :cool:

I like the name Augustus. It is Orthodox and has great nicks like Gus, Auggie, Gustas etc. Also when names are called for picking teams he could claim A and get picked early. Has a month named after him and a few Saints. Centuries of tradition but not common. A Roman name steeped in Christian lore and demands respect in its meaning. Give him a 3 syllable middle name and he will be a sentence.
Or George.

Back
Top Bottom