Help! Need program to edit pictures.

THOR

Fearless Prophet
I lost whatever I used before in the reformat, I can now veiw pictures but I can't resize them, any ideas on what to use?

The Gimp ... (no, not the one is your basement downstairs :D ) ...

It's freeware (just do a google search) and has a lot of the functionality of Paint/Photoshop.

ZDNET or CNET have download sections where you can get something like Paint Shop or Paint Shop Pro. It is a very easy program to use and won't cost you a stereo system to buy like PhotoShop.

Thor,

My favorite image utility of all time is ACDSee, version 3.1. It is the tool to use for browsing through hundreds of images -- nothing else is faster or easier. Its built-in image editor does a fine job of cropping, resizing, and such, if you don't need the whole PhotoShop toolbox to get creative. Absolutely everything of mine you have ever seen here and elsewhere was viewed and edited with ACDSee 3.1. :p:

There's a version 4, but don't go there -- slow and piggy, just like Microsoft. If you don't want to send your support, head thee to a.b.m.utilities, and it'll show up pretty quickly....

I use PhotoShop software, don't recall which version right off hand, but it's not new. It will do most anything with pictures that I need.

Just want a better camera now. Need to spend money!

Back
Top Bottom