Help Pairing Vintage Technics SA-300 / Alternative to Klipsch Heritage's

RoninISC

The old 'recommend a speaker' thread, thanks in advance.
They should be efficient to make the most of the 35w x 2, and have good dispersion to fill up a decent sized living room by themselves at various angles.
I'd prefer a modern but classic looking cabinet-- most all speakers now are tall, thin and black or tiny bookshelf's. Just not feeling a single pair of 6.5" drivers for bass.
Not opposed to good older models; the question of course being condition and availability.
The Klipsh heritage series looks perfect, but I cant drop that wad.

IMG_20180529_164359459.jpg IMG_20180621_095712412.jpg
Take it from me a Technics sa lover nothing sounds better then ohm acoustics vintage model I or Model H or model C2 or model L.....you can't go wrong with OHM....
_DSC8035.JPG

View attachment 1242085 View attachment 1242086
Take it from me a Technics sa lover nothing sounds better then ohm acoustics vintage model I or Model H or model C2 or model L.....you can't go wrong with OHM....
View attachment 1242093

Thanks! Which is the best of those if I have to ship? I've only got Es, a D and a D2 near me, boston area.

Other local choices are Infinite Slope 0.6, kloss twenty, klh thirty two, ADS L700, Criterion 3X, Boston Acoustics A150 Series 1, and Wharf W60D's with a swapped driver. I know alot depends on condition and not trying to get into a refoam or recap; I would if its really worth it.

Thanks! Which is the best of those if I have to ship? I've only got Es, a D and a D2 near me, boston area.

Other local choices are Infinite Slope 0.6, kloss twenty, klh thirty two, ADS L700, Criterion 3X, Boston Acoustics A150 Series 1, and Wharf W60D's with a swapped driver. I know alot depends on condition and not trying to get into a refoam or recap; I would if its really worth it.
If you have to ship...Model L
Sounds much like the bigger model H...

The L uses a Port
The H a 12 inch passive radiator

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom